Carmel Swim Club’s single annual fundraiser, 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving is back! We are thrilled to announce that this year’s event culminates on International Water Safety Awareness Day, May 15. The funds we raise through 10 Days of CPG support the construction of the Carmel Swim Academy, which will empower Carmel Swim Club to broaden and deepen community impact through our learn-to-swim programs that will help children be safer around the water.
10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving will feature some familiar fun activities between May 6 and 15, as well as new opportunities to give back and make a difference, including:
- Fundraising competition across our training groups (and swim lesson crew!) with *NEW* prizes;
- The return of the one-day swim challenge for all athletes;
- Food truck picnic post-swim challenges;
- Opportunities for all of our families to be active together; and MORE!
Your contribution, in any amount, will help build the future for Carmel Swim Club. Thank you for your support!
This is the ultimate FTT moment: we’re counting on all of our CSC and CSA communities to help make this our best 10 Days of CPG yet!
Ready to get started? Here’s all the info you need!
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN: Click here to begin.
- Event FAQs
- Need help navigating registration? Check out this handy guide.
- When you’re ready to begin fundraising, this document offers helpful tips.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to Maggie Mestrich with any questions.