While another school year is starting up and long summer days at the pool are coming to a close, it’s important to prioritize water safety no matter the season. Carmel Swim Academy is proud to provide programming all year! Your child can benefit greatly from year-round participation in swimming lessons.
There are several benefits for kids to participate in swimming lessons all year; our favorites:
- SAFETY: the top reason for swimming lessons at any time is to instill essential water safety skills in children. When a child participates in formal swim lessons, they reduce their risk of drowning by 88%.
- MAINTAIN CONSISTENCY: young children thrive with consistent routines. Help ensure the important lessons of water safety and swimming skills are ingrained into your child – consistent instruction helps them become safer and more proficient swimmers quickly.
- KEEPING ACTIVE: as the winter weather hits hard in central Indiana, it can be more difficult to get your child outside and active. Swimming lessons provide a healthy and safe activity for your child in the winter, while banishing some of those winter doldrums.
Our sold-out August session begins today, but we will open registration for Fall Session I soon. The remaining session dates for 2021 are as follows:
- Fall I: September 7-October 2
- Fall II: October 4-30
- Fall III: November 1-20
- Winter I: November 29-December 23
Carmel Swim Academy sessions run between three and five weeks in duration and are offered monthly, and you register for one session at a time to help fit the dynamic needs of your family’s schedule. You can book Group Swim Lessons, Stroke Technique, and Swim Club Prep HERE. Are you unsure of what class is right for your child? Use this QUIZ to help you determine the best fit.
As always, if you have any questions, or are interested in signing up for private or semi-private lessons please reach out to CSA’s Aquatics Director, Nicole Bills (firstname.lastname@example.org).