10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving is in full swing, and the best is yet to come! All of our CSA families are invited to participate in this event, either in-person or remotely. We’d love your support! This is Carmel Swim Club’s single annual fundraiser and our goal is to harness the power of our community to raise critical funds to support the construction of the new Carmel Swim Academy pool. This facility is an important step for our organization to more fully meet our mission, “teaching excellence through swimming, for life.” Read on to learn about four ways you can help us make this a success!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Maggie at email@example.com or 317-432-6546.
We’re working hard to raise funds to build the new Carmel Swim Academy pool. Your contribution, in any amount will help us raise critical construction dollars. Click here to make a gift to the 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving event. You can even direct your gift to a particular athlete, training group, or even our alumni group.
Bidding is now open for the 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving Auction! We’re continuing to add items throughout the week, so keep checking back. Browse our fantastic packages HERE.
To bid, you must register on the site. Click “Register to Bid” at the auction site to get started. After completing your FREE registration, follow the instructions to download the Givi App or to bid through your web browser. You may find these guides helpful to ensure you can register and bid successfully. Happy shopping!
Bidding will close at 4 PM on Saturday, May 22. If you are present at the live event, you will check out and receive any items you won in the CSC office. You do not need to be present to win, however! If you are bidding remotely, and win, Maggie will contact you to arrange for you to pick up your items.
|Join us on May 22|
We cannot wait to celebrate with you IN PERSON next weekend! The 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving Live Event will take place on Saturday, May 22 between 2:30 and 4:30 PM. The event is outdoors in the parking lot at the CSC office, located at 515 E. Main Street in Carmel. Please park across the street at the high school. We do have traffic control to ensure safe crossing for guests as they arrive at the event.
The Fun Stuff!
- FOOD: We’ll have treats available for sale from both Kona Ice and Der Pretzel Wagon.
- Please bring your own chairs to spread out with in the parking lot.
- GAMES: A selection of yard games will be available to play, as well as some carnival-type games for our youngest guests, including a duck pull, goggle toss, and water blaster battle. Carnival games each cost one ticket. Tickets are available for purchase HERE in packs of 6 for $5.
- CELEBRATION: This event will feature a short ceremony to recognize some outstanding CSC volunteers, as well as speeches from three of our senior athletes. This part of the program will begin at 3 PM and be livestreamed for guests who prefer to participate from home. Link for the livestream forthcoming.
- AUCTION: Our auction items will be out to peruse, and we’ll have some fun extras, too – like our gift card pull, only open at the event – for $25 you’ll draw a gift card, guaranteed to be of $25 or more, and we have some BIG, fun ones in there. Bids will close at 4 PM.
- MERCHANDISE: Check out samples and place your orders for our special CSC and CSA apparel and accessories.
Health and Safety Information
The continued health and safety of all our CSC athletes, families, and community members continues to be of paramount importance to us. We are delighted to offer an opportunity to gather together and celebrate this exciting chapter for Carmel Swim Club, but want to share the following guidelines to help ensure we continue to move forward safely. We understand the dynamic nature of COVID regulations and guidance. This event is on a Carmel Clay Schools property, and we are following their standards.
- Any guests who have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within two weeks of the event date should not attend.
- Guests ought to bring their own chairs to sit on with their families/pods while eating and watching the presentation during the event.
- Guests should plan to practice physical distancing during the event. Please wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible at any point during the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at several locations.
- A full health and safety plan is on file and available to view.
Have you seen the special CSC and CSA apparel and accessories we’re offering as part of 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving? Check it out here: EVENT STORE. We have a variety of fun selections. Adult apparel is available in sizes S-XXL, and youth sizes are available in YS-YL.