Looking to register for Carmel Swim Academy programs? We are thrilled to share that we have introduced a new system to make registering for Group Swim Lessons, Stroke Technique, and Swim Club Prep classes much easier for our families. This new system is hosted by iClassPro and offers both a desktop version as well as an app, where you can manage your swimmer’s registration and track their progress. To help you navigate these changes, we’ve provided guides below to make sure your swimmer can continue to enjoy our wonderful programs.
Registration System Guide
Registration for all CSA programs will now take place within the new iClassPro system. The first session of 2021 Group Swim Lessons, Stroke Technique, and Swim Club Prep will take place between January 4 and January 30.
- You can access the new registration system when you visit: https://www.carmelswimacademy.org/swimming-lessons/.
- Scroll down and click “Schedule a Lesson”.
- This will direct you to the new registration system: https://app.iclasspro.com/portal/carmelswimacademy. You can also access by bookmarking and visiting this link directly.
- From this landing page you can explore a few options:
- BOOKING: here you will see the days and times we offer our classes.
- MY ACCOUNT: you can create a new account, or access an existing account you created, by clicking the “My Account” tab. All families will need to create an account in iClassPro to register for lessons.
- NEWS: this section shares information about what is coming up with CSA.
You can use the iClassPro app to conveniently create your account, register for programs, and track your swimmer’s progress.
- Download the free iClassPro app onto your phone. It can be found in your app store under the name, “The iClassPro App”.
- After you download the app, you will be prompted to type in the organization name. Please enter carmelswimacademy – this is all one word.
- You will then be able to either create a new account if you have not done so yet, or login to the account you created on the iClassPro website.
- We highly recommend downloading the app and turning all notifications on. With this app, CSA will be able to contact you quickly should there be a cancellation or or change to your lesson time.
If you have any questions about the new system, how to register, or CSA programs, please contact Aquatics Director Nicole Bills (firstname.lastname@example.org).