The Carmel High School Girls Swimming and Diving Team won their 34th consecutive Indiana High School State Championship on Saturday, February 15. Finishing with 426.5 points, the fourth-highest point total in history, the Greyhounds solidified their national-record state title streak.
In addition to winning all three relays, the following Carmel Swim Club athletes won individual titles:
- Gretchen Lueking: 200 Freestyle
- Devon Kitchel*: 200 Individual Medley, 100 Butterfly
- Berit Berglund: 100 Backstroke
*Devon attends Zionsville High School and competes as part of their team during the high school swimming season; outside of that time, she swims with Carmel Swim Club.
Please join us in congratulating all of the swimmers who competed.
Miss any of the IHSAA Girls Swimming and Diving State Tournament action? Catch up here!
- Full Meet Results
- State Finals Video
- IndyStar State Meet Coverage
- WTHR State Meet Coverage
- IndyStar Sectional Meet Coverage
- State Tournament Preview with Dave Calabro